1. A yummy Mexican BBQ with our family. The whole hamburger and hot dog BBQ really can't measure up to the yummy carne asada, quesadillas, BBQed onions, and savory salsa. MMMMM!
2. Lots of Work Styles related meetings and work for Kevin this week -- I am thankful things are starting off in a great direction!
3. A church where we are beginning to feel more and more at home.
4. Way fewer diapers to wash now that Eliana has started potty training!
5. A husband who has a servant's heart and who loves his family.
6. Encouragement from friends.
7. Mangoes! They are just coming into season here, and Eliana and I LOVE them. :)
8. A babysitter for Eliana so that we can participate in a marriage course at our church.
9. Cuddles with Eliana every morning when she wakes up.
10. Game night with the boys for Kevin.
What are you thankful for this week?