Thursday, March 22, 2012

New addition!

Yep, we're having a baby! Unfortunately it was impossible to get Eliana to smile for this picture (even though we promised her ice cream!). Actually, I think it was the ice cream that distracted her because in the second picture she is looking directly towards where the ice cream cart was. :) Still, we are all, including Eliana, excited about the new addition to our family. Eliana likes to rub my stomach, kiss it, and talk to the baby, saying "I love you baby!" We know she will make a great big sister, the challenge will be convincing her that she is the sister and not the mom! On Sunday I will complete 16 weeks of pregnancy, and the new little one is due to make his/her arrival in September.

2 comments:

Jo Anne Hoffer said...

Congratulation on the expected little one, what an exciting time this is for the three of you. I am so happy for you......Jo Anne Hoffer

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! So happy for you all. What a blessing!